Monday, March 29, 2010

Monday Ticker and the Mermaid Girls Title List

Word count as of This morning: 27066. Dismal really. But hey, progress is progress. I will do better!


On a more interesting topic here is the short list of titles. I’m not sure we’ve got it yet, but I’d love you to weigh in. Do you like any of these? Are you feeling there is something better? If you need a feel for the story look back to my first title blog: http://kategeorgewrites.blogspot.com/2010/03/its-all-in-title-freeforall.html

I have a favorite, but I’m not telling yet. Got a better idea? Please share.

Hooked
Clara Mia
Dear Johnny
Out of the Blue
Johnny Be Good
Sea Spells
Shimmer
Clara Mia Mine
Luminous
Glimmer Girls
Glimmer Girl
Incandescence
Iridescent

Come on now - I want to hear what you think. If you don't like any of them say so! It's no skin off my nose, most of them were thought up by someone else!! (sorry guys.)