Monday, September 15, 2008

I've barely started and I'm already wondering if blogging is a good idea.  I use all the best experiences from my life in my novels.  If I've already written them here no one will want to read my novels.  They'd be full of PUS (previously used stuff.) Could my novels be obsolete?

OK - here is my REAL problem.  It's the title.  I'm supposed to put a witty or relevant label on each of my posts.  Yikes!  Most of the time I don't even know what I'm really writing about.  Besides that I write so late at night I can't even make sense of what I'm writing, much less label it.  The dang title looms so large that I haven't been able to make myself write in several days.

Maybe if I were to just number them?

Ah, well, moving on.  Yesterday was hotter and muggier that it's been in ages.  I don't think we had weather that obnoxious all summer.  I'm sure the grass must have grown and inch at least.  At 11 PM last night I was sitting at my computer sweating.  Gross.  I'm hope that's over with for a while.