Monday, August 16, 2010

California Schemin' Cover Revisted

So here's the deal. A couple of the covers almost tied. With the Bridge coming up from behind at the last minute. I decided to rethink a little and we're voting again.  This time there are a boat load to choose from so get a cup of coffee or a glass of wine and settle in. Or a glass of water - that's what my youngest daughter says I drink. Little does she know.

This is hard because there are two that you've seen before, actually three that you've seen and then a bunch of variations on a theme. So I'm mixing them up. Not the same order as before. I'm sorry if this is too complicated, but I did suggest wine for a reason.

1. Green/Girl Running:  Almost no one liked this.


2. Girl on Stairs: This one came in second, but a strong second.




3. Girl in red shoes on staits: Was it marly that suggested this? Sorry if it was someone else - my mind is melting.


3a. Girl in green boots:




3b. Girl in work boots:




4. You've seen this the original bridge:


5. now we come to endless variations on the same theme -

5a: You can't tell, but she has angel wings.


5b.





5c.



6. Different angel (in case it looks just the same as the others!)




6b.


6c.


6d.


7.


7b.


7c.


7d.


7e.



Ok. Is your brain mush yet?  Mine is!  Tell me what you think. If you can think. Which I can't.